Here’s what and how we think.
- Agencies suck. Money, that is. As escapees from ad agencies, we can tell you: ideas are what make money. You have ideas.
- Companies should have fair prices. The recent economic crisis was brought about by some sad people acting unfairly. We really like our sleep at night, so we believe in not only charging fair prices, but making sure you received a good product. (See our guarantee.)
- People are smart. Marketing isn’t hard. If you had unlimited time, you could learn what it takes to do—and do all the marketing for yourself. Like building a house. But you’d rather spend your time differently and leave the long-learning-curve stuff to someone else, and take on the easy-and-fun-to-do stuff yourself.
- All websites can look good. But not necessarily should. If your purpose is to be super cheap, then perhaps your website should reflect that. Otherwise—and especially if you’re a service provider—your website must and can look good. It’s your first impression, and—good news: unlike in the “real” world, your first impression on the Web can be perfect-o-la. Muah.
- We have a small company success bias. We’re not bragging when we say we’ve worked with Fortune 500 companies. And we’ve worked with entrepreneurs and start-ups. Though we got experience and a portfolio from the big guys, we got little satisfaction. Serving small companies and entrepreneurs is exciting. And when we help them be successful, we’re thrilled—it’s what keeps us going.
- We think everyone should be able to afford good design. Even organizations without money. So if you’re a charity, please contact us. If you’re not, check out our pricing, and let us know what you think.