Terms of Service
The term ‘Good and Evil Creative’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 94-1082 Kanawao Street, Waipahu, HI 96797. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the City and County of Honolulu.
Good and Evil Creative LLC (dba Ready Set Mango) provides professional marketing and creative services. Deposits may be requested. Deposits are only refunded if work has not begun on the project. In most cases, payments are made after services have been rendered. If our services do not meet your expectations, you do not have to pay for the services and we will retain all rights to the work. Payment made on services rendered in of itself is acceptance of the work and that it was performed to your satisfaction; therefore, no refunds are issued on any payment for professional services.
Good and Evil Creative LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Good and Evil Creative LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time. This policy is effective from April 25, 2012. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling us at 808-398-7451.
What information we collect:
We may collect the following information: (1) Browser information and other non-user specific information to provide visitor data patterns and trends; (2) Information through website forms including name and contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for internal record keeping, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will never sell or transfer the information collected on this site to any person or party that is not directly involved in normal business operations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of the information you provide to us changes, please update us by sending an email email@example.com or by calling us at 808-398-7451.
Good and Evil Creative LLC may use your email address to communicate with you about marketing trends, creative insights or services that we believe may interest . We will never sell your contact information. If you have questions about this policy, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you received an email from us that is in violation of this policy, please report it to email@example.com.